WEEKEND WRITING WARRIORS #3


This week I'm sharing from my WIP – Fiancé for Hire - one of my books from the Welcome to Ravenwood Series. I hope you enjoy:
Stanley rolled over onto his back, inviting me to scratch his chest. I quite worrying my thumbnail to pet him and soon soft purring vibrated against my belly. Too bad Stanley wasn't a guy, because he'd be the perfect date. He adored me, hung on my every word, and didn't expect me to have sex with him.
The idea hit me faster than I could blink.
"Stephanie, I have a fabulous idea."
"Oh, I don't like this. Last time you had a fabulous idea, I wore a cast for six weeks. I still can't straighten my arm completely."
"That was years ago," I said, brushing aside her concern.
Thank you for reading. Make sure to check out my fellow Weekend Writing Warriors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the proliferation of scam artists inundating this blog with their garbage, I am forced to moderate all comments. If you are a real person, thank you. YOU are appreciated.