Review - An Uncommon Courtship

An Uncommon Courtship (Hawthorne House, #3)An Uncommon Courtship by Kristi Ann Hunter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book very much. From reading the previous books in the Hawthorne House series, I was familiar with the character Trent. We knew his as a fun loving, have no care young man and it continued in this story as well.
At first, I became frustrated with Trent, with how he basically ran away from his duties as husband. If I were his mother, I'd have boxed his ears. As it was, this allowed the reader to see how the bonds of family and friendship guided this young man to accepting that this unexpected marriage was truly God's will. When he finally came to that acceptance, he realized Adelaide truly was his life's partner.
Well done.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the proliferation of scam artists inundating this blog with their garbage, I am forced to moderate all comments. If you are a real person, thank you. YOU are appreciated.