Monday Meditation ~ God's Word is Relevant


Welcome to my inaugural Monday Meditation post. I'm excited to share with you the overriding tenet of my goal with these posts.

"I have sought You with my whole heart; let me not wander from Your commandments. I have hidden Your word in my heart so I would not sin against You."
Psalm 119: 10-11

I believe firmly the written word of God is more than '2000 year old letters the church quotes as its best defense'(see footnote 1)  God's Word helps us through any difficulty, helps us rejoice in good times and gives us peace when troubled. I will share Bible verses that speak to me and trust God's Word will touch your heart as well.
"...but the Word of our God will stand forever."
Isaiah 40:8(b)

Footnote:

The following clip is to let you know where this heretical statement came from. Please pray for those who have forgotten that our Lord is eternal as is His written and spoken Word. Society and 'culture' do NOT like what God has to say and ultimately this will all be between them and God at the Final Judgement Day.

Dear Lord, soften their hearts. Show them the error of their ways. Bring back the prodigal children.

Around 1:22 of the video is where I've taken this direct quote.

**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the proliferation of scam artists inundating this blog with their garbage, I am forced to moderate all comments. If you are a real person, thank you. YOU are appreciated.